http://ift.tt/25LKhqe Facebook Live For Everyone and Facebook Groups ===========================Did you hear the news? Facebook Live is available to everyone as of today. I just did a video about how to start using Facebook Live on your phone. I thought with this video that I should also give you a few tips and best practices for using Facebook Live For Business.
First let’s start with how to get on to Facebook Live on your phone.
8 Tips For Using Facebook Live
1. Give Your Fans A Heads Up When You Are Going Live Build anticipation and give them a chance to get on by letting your fans know when you’ll be broadcasting live.
2. Give Your Viewers a Call to Action Ask Them To Subscribe Ask your engaged fans can tap on the subscribe button on live videos and videos that were live to get notifications the next time you go live.
3. Create Attention Getting Description Before Going Live A great description will capture people’s attention and help them understand what your broadcast is about.
4. Make Sure You Have A Good Connection Check the app to make sure that you have a strong signal before going live. If your signal is weak, the ‘Go Live’ button will be grayed out. Try to find a location where you’re on wifi or have at least a 4G connection.
5. If you lose connection while live, find a place with better signal If you lose connection while live, don’t panic! Go to a place with better signal and your app will automatically try to re-connect. If you are unable to re-connect, your existing broadcast will still be saved to your Page. Think about whether you want to delete it before starting a new broadcast.
6. Greet Your Fans By Calling Out Their Name & Answer Questions Your fans will be amazed to hear you mention their name, everyone loves the sound of their own name. Also use their name when answering their questions when you are live. Engage and ask them to type in a question for you to answer. Or you can ask them poll type questions and have them type in an answer.
7. Broadcast For A Longer Time Frame The longer you broadcast the chances are more people will see your live and join on in. They will also have a chance to share your video with their friends on Facebook. I recommend that you go live for at least 5 minutes and we’ve seen some public figures broadcast for over an hour.
8. Be Creative and Go Live Often! Try different types of broadcasts – and go live frequently – to keep fans engaged. Let me know who are your favorite people to watch go LIVE?
Get FREE Facebook Live Training Here http://ift.tt/25LKhqe
Liked this video share it with a friend using https://youtu.be/yT8jvr4xmXA or this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8jvr4xmXA&feature=youtu.be
Connect with me on:
Stacia Kennedy | Social Media and Video Marketing Training